|Solutions for your life!
Toll Free (800) 680-5596
|Get a FREE
insurance quote by
clicking on the links
insurance by clicking
on the links below
What is a ChFC?
ChFC stands for Chartered Financial Consultant. The ChFC professional has
taken a curriculum resulting in the most comprehensive financial planning
designation available today. All educational courses preparing for CFP
Certification are included plus specialized knowledge in such subjects as the
financial system in the economy, financial planning applications, practical
estate planning or additional study in retirement issues. It is granted by The
American College, in Bryn Mawr, PA, to individuals who have proven
themselves to be:
By completing a comprehensive eight-course curriculum focused on estate
and retirement planning and insurance.
By passing a series of written examinations.
By meeting specified experience requirements or having three years of
qualifying professional experience.
By maintaining ethical standards and adhering to The American College’s
Code of Ethics.
By earning their re-certification every two years through The American
College, thereby ensuring they are informed on the latest developments
What can a ChFC do for YOU?
A ChFC, or Chartered Financial Consultant, is an educated, experienced,
and qualified professional committed to the financial well being of your
family, your business, and yourself. A ChFC can provide professional
advice on a broad range of financial topics, and help you:
Create a Sound Financial Solution
- Achieve your financial goals
- Analyze your overall financial situation
- Identify your life and health insurance needs
- Identify your personal property and liability risks
Reduce Your Income Taxes
- Review your current income tax situation
- Develop strategies to reduce and defer your income taxes
Increase Your Nest Egg for Retirement
- Prepare a retirement plan that will meet your needs
- Select the best tax-advantaged retirement plan
Increase Your Investments
- Achieve your short- and long-term financial goals
- Identify appropriate investment opportunities
- Design a portfolio that will accommodate your personal objectives
and level of risk tolerance
Enhance the Value of Your Estate
- Provide for your financial security during retirement
- Enhance your family’s security through the accumulation of an estate
- Conserve your existing assets
Why select a ChFC?
You deserve the best possible financial planning guidance. A ChFC is a
qualified professional who can provide comprehensive solutions for your
- Pledges to place your interests above all else when helping you to
establish financial goals and implement financial strategies to
- Pledges to follow the latest industry developments and legislative
challenges to help you reach your financial goals.
- Pledges to adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Is committed to providing you with superior service.
- Has successfully completed a comprehensive curriculum of college-
level courses from The American College.
- Has a minimum of three years of qualifying professional experience.
- Is one of a select group within the financial services field to earn this
respected credential in insurance and financial planning.
Since its inception in 1982, more than 41,000 individuals have earned the
ABOUT THE ChFC PROGRAM
The ChFC curriculum is administered by The American College in Bryn
Mawr, Pennsylvania. The required course of study includes insurance and
financial strategies, income taxation, planning for retirement needs,
investments, and estate planning, in addition to a selection of three electives.
Founded in 1927, The American College is the nation’s leading educator of
professionals in the insurance and financial services industry.
The American College is accredited by the:
Middle States Association Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Did you know that life insurance rates are lower today than they were a
year ago? For more information, click here.
Call today, for a FREE initial consultation: (800) 680-5596
|The American College Professional Pledge
In all my professional relationships, I pledge myself to
the following rule of ethical conduct: I shall, in light of all
conditions surrounding those I serve, which I shall make
every conscientious effort to ascertain and understand,
render that service which, in the same circumstances, I
would apply to myself.
This file is not intended to be viewed directly using a web browser. To create a viewable file, use the Preview in Browser or Publish to Yahoo! Web Hosting commands from within Yahoo! SiteBuilder.